Built for Charles V Hutchins c.1868 located in The Historic Landmark District by Calhoun Square was awarded the 1997 Historic Preservation Award. It offers a remarkable combination of charm and character along with every modern amenity and convenience including an elevator. The grand entrance hall is welcoming with french doors, Trompe-l'oeil walls and a carved mahogany banister rail.The large-scaled living and dining rooms each have a fireplace as well as the cozy sitting room connected to the spacious remodeled kitchen.The second floor master bedroom has a fireplace, a view of the park as well as his and her en suite bathrooms with ample cabinetry in the hallway. There is also a handsome study with a fireplace. There are two additional bedrooms and a bath on the third floor. The garden level has a living room, bedroom and a full bath with a possibility of a rental. Double verandas overlook a lush garden surrounded by ornamental wrought iron. A garage & 2 gated parking spaces.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of this Area MLS®. The broker providing the data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an as is as available basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.